Caitlin is an 11-year-old girl on the autism spectrum. Suddenly, she must grapple with the unthinkable: a mass shooting has taken her brother away. He was the one person who helped her cope. We see the world from Caitlin’s point of view. We struggle as she does. We also take comfort when Caitlin discovers that not everything is black and white; the world is full of colors.
- Occurred Friday, February 28th, 2020 @ 7:30 pm
- Occurred Saturday, February 29th, 2020 @ 7:30 pm
- Occurred Sunday, March 1st, 2020 @ 3:00 pm
- Occurred Friday, March 6th, 2020 @ 7:30 pm
- Occurred Saturday, March 7th, 2020 @ 7:30 pm
- Occurred Sunday, March 8th, 2020 @ 3:00 pm